Welcome to Rainbow P-12 College.
At Rainbow P-12 College we are very proud to offer your child an education from Prep to Year 12 in a safe, supportive and stimulating learning community.
We encourage and develop the character strengths of Optimism, Grit, Zest, Curiosity, Self-Control, Social Intelligence and Gratitude and work hard to nurture the skills and attributes that underpin lifelong learning.
P-12 schools are unique and we especially value the opportunities a small rural P-12 like ours provides for students, staff, parents and the wider school community. Rainbow P-12 lives by the motto of “Work Hard, Be Kind, Bounce Back and Dream Big”.
- Small class sizes and extensive additional support for all learners.
- Experienced and dedicated staff where the priority is the wellbeing and needs of all students.
- Specialised teachers providing subjects like Art, Foods, Media, Digital Technologies, Information Technology, Technology, Science and Music to students in Prep to Year 6.
- Wide range of subject offerings for Year 7 -12 students including small classes which have shown a strong history of success.
- Range of post-compulsory pathways including VCE, VET in schools and VM.
- Spacious, modernised classrooms offering first class facilities for all students from Prep- Year 12.
- Ready access to information technology to support student learning.
- Spacious well maintained grounds, excellent sporting facilities..
- Challenging range of extracurricular activities including; instrumental music lessons, and an exciting range of camps and excursions.
- Canteen offering a range of nutritious meals prepared on site and provided by local businesses.
We look forward to working with our school community to ensure the best outcomes for students academically, socially and emotionally.
Principal @ Rainbow P-12 College