Welcome to Rainbow P-12 College.
At Rainbow P-12 College we are very proud to offer your child an education from Prep to Year 12 in a safe, supportive and stimulating learning community.
We encourage and develop the character strengths of Optimism, Grit, Zest, Curiosity, Self-Control, Social Intelligence and Gratitude and work hard to nurture the skills and attributes that underpin lifelong learning.
P-12 schools are unique and we especially value the opportunities a small rural P-12 like ours provides for students, staff, parents and the wider school community.
- Small class sizes and extensive additional support for all learners.
- Experienced and dedicated staff where the priority is the wellbeing and needs of all students.
- Specialised teachers providing subjects like Art, Foods, Media, Digital Technologies, Information Technology, Technology, Science and Music to students in Prep to Year 6.
- Wide range of subject offerings for Year 7 -12 students including small VCE classes and a strong history of success.
- Range of post-compulsory pathways including VCE, VET in schools and VCAL.
- Spacious, modernised classrooms offering first class facilities for all students from Prep- Year 12.
- Ready access to information technology to support student learning and the latest video-conferencing facilities.
- Spacious well maintained grounds, excellent sporting facilities and indoor stadium.
- Challenging range of extracurricular activities including; instrumental music lessons, and an exciting range of camps and excursions.
- Canteen offering a range of nutritious meals prepared on site.
We look forward to working with our school community to
Principal @ Rainbow P-12 College
Rainbow P-12 College